Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Recipe for Peanut Butter Balls

I was asked for this recipe, so here you go :O)


Peanut Butter Balls

1 1/2 cups peanut butter
3 cups powdered sugar
1/2 cup melted butter
2 -12 oz. bags of chocolate (milk, semi sweet, or white - your preference) I use Tollhouse Chocolate chips
2" square paraphinn wax (if chocolate thickens to quickly add more if needed) I find white chocolate gets thick quicker than brown.

This is important to mix powdered sugar and butter/margarine together first!
Then add vanilla and peanut butter...mixture should be firm enough to roll into balls.

Melt chocolate chips in double boiler or chocolate melting pot and shred paraphinn - heat together until melted completely.
Dip peanut butter balls in chocolate and set on wax paper till cooled and more firm.
The white chocolate are so delicious! I think they are my favorite...

Tadah!!! Ready to eat :O)
Hugs! Leah Ann

2 comments:

Liz's creative corner said...

Oh your making me hungry, thanks for the recipe hun, also thanks for joining into my candy, good luck, and have a lovely Christmas, hugs Liz xx

franzesjoi said...

i will try this!!! :) i love peanut butter :) thank you for sharing... :)