Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New 2013

Hello Everyone,
Can you believe it is 2013. Wow! Where has the time gone. Wishing each and everyone a Great New Year! I so appreciate each and everyone of you for all your support and comments. I know I haven't been the best blogger of late as far as commenting, but I have been checking out all the wonderful artwork you all have posted. So thankful to be a part of this talented community! Hugs! to you all!
My daughter and grandson are coming over here in a bit and we are going to make homemade pizza's and cookies.
I just place an order for some of the new Magnolia cuties, can't wait to get them :) Would love to have them all, but thankful I'm getting some!
We've had our share of snow, and I'm already over the snow. We have huge piles of snow everywhere!
Tomorrow Sell-a-bration starts and you can find it here on my Stampin Up Website. 
Be sure and check it out tomorrow for Promotions. They have some gorgeous papers in the Spring Catalog also. Can't wait to get some of those.
Whelp! It's almost time for my daughter so I best get off here....
Hugs!!! Leah Ann

1 comments:

Rae Ann said...

Happy New Year, Leah Ann. Many blessings for you and your family this year.
Rae Ann O.