Saturday, September 1, 2012

Saturated Canarys No Bite

 Hello All...I just finished this card...I used Saturated Canary's No Bite image. I think she is just adorable!
So far today, some rain, but another band coming in...but I don't think it's going to be as bad as they said in the beginning...so I'm happy about that.

Challenges:
 Close Up

 Inside..I have a hard time taking the pictures of the inside. I'm holding it with one hand and snapping the photo with the other...not an easy task!

 Lying Flat

Sideview

8 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

She is so cute Leah Ann! I love the blues and those little gems down the side. Gorgeous flower arrangement too. Glad the weather may not be as bad as you had thought...keep us posted! :)

Only By His Grace said...

Your card is adorable Leah Ann.
i love these images and haven't got this one. your colored her so beautifully.
hugs Maz

Anne Temple said...

Adorable card! Love the colors and your coloring is fantastic. Love all the little details you added too.

June Nelson said...

Wow Leah ann you have coloured her so beautifully, love you choice, its a fabulous card hunnie love it big huggies June xxxxxxxxxx

Tammy said...

Absolutely adorable! Fabulous colors and coloring!

suzARTe said...

this is the sweetest card Leah Ann. I love the main image and the pretty flowers, just great.

Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along till 30th September 2012

Crafty and Green said...

Just Gorgeous!! I Love the Design & all the details you used!! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at QKR Stampede! We hope you come back and play with us again really soon!

Many Blessings,
Tina

Unknown said...

wow just extraordinary, coloring is just soooo nice, beautiful decoration.Thanks for joining with us at My Heart Pieces.