Thursday, December 15, 2011

A wet trip to Wal-mart!

Since I slept till 4 p.m. today, still bright eyed and bushy tailed, so we went to Wal-mart in this wonderful rain! Soaked, but have all the things we need to make our Christmas Candy/Cookies for the kids :O) I wanted to go late tonight and get it over with so we didn't have to deal with the crowd. It was empty, kind of nice except for only having 1 cashier at the opposite end of the store to where you can enter and where we parked. I think I've gotten my exercise for the night :O) Now, somehow, got to get sleepy so tomorrow I won't sleep the day away, what a messed up sleep schedule. Still no cards, or coloring. I have tons of ideas in my head, now to get them on cards! Santa has been good to me already. A while back my son gave me two sewing machines hoping I could get one to work, well....neither worked, so hubby bought me one that actually threads it for you, yeah! which is good for me because I can't see half the time to thread the needle :O) I got a few new things to stamp with and I'm so excited!!! Hopefully tomorrow I will have some cards...of course I had to watch X-factor, and can't wait to see who wins! I can hear the rain pouring right now and looks like it's here until later on today, if not longer!

0 comments: