Wednesday, December 14, 2011

4 days left to enter my candy! ..... and.....

Hello All! Well it's now only 4 days left to enter my candy. Be sure to click on the link at the top of my sidebar and it will take you there! 
 I have colored I think 3 images, but no cards today yet...couldn't sleep last night, my knees were hurting too bad, so I got up and took another Alieve, and finally went to sleep, but it was 8 am, and then I slept till 4 pm today...ugghh! It could be our lovely, rainy weather, but it's better than snow! 
I am now ready for Christmas as far as shopping, well I still have to get Dad's but I already know what  I'm going to do, so it's not a problem :O) Now I just have to get peanut butter balls, Christmas mice, Don's favorite cookie, and not sure what else and then I will be done!
We are making cooking tins for each of our kids families. 
Sorry I haven't been on much, trying to keep up but between knees hurting, shopping and everything else in between, there are just not enough hours in the day, and when there is, I just need the energy to accomplish them :O)

0 comments: