Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Done Baking! Yeah!!!! Now got to clean house...:(

All finished baking, now I need to clean house. Did get the kitchen cleaned, but still got to do the floor, and the rest of the house...boy! am I ever glad we are done. Cooking is not my cup of tea anymore...!
I guess after 3 kids and years of it, I'm just tired :O)
I sure wish I could wiggle my nose and it would clean it's own little self, or the little elves would show up tonight and I could rest, stamp or anything else...tee hee hee.
Well, it's almost 3 a.m. so I'm going to put my sleep clothes on, read until I can hardly keep my little peepers open and go to sleep!
Hugs! Leah Ann

1 comments:

Curt in Indy said...

Hey there! Love your Christmas mice by the way. So cute. Wanted to stop by and wish you a very Merry Christmas. Hope you have a great New Year too! Best, Curt