Saturday, August 13, 2011

Meteor Showers Tonight

I guess we are supposed to have meteor showers tonight or rather this morning between 2 and 4 a.m. It is now 1:00 and I've been coloring images. I don't think I've ever been able to see these before, we'll see, it is very cloudy tonight. We have a hazy Halloween moon out tonight and the evening is cool and feels like fall. It is way too early for fall for us, but that is sure what the last 3 nights have felt like.
It's been a crazy couple of days, things that play with your heart strings. Struggling to keep my chin up, have to because I don't want it skinned :O) I guess better to laugh than cry! Have to keep looking up!
Seems like you try to get on your feet and life knocks you back down...I should be use to it by now, it's been that way all my life :O)
Anywhooo all of you that are up in the wee hours of the morning like me, look for the meteor showers. Hopefully I spelled it right, been a long time since I've had science class...tee hee!



0 comments: