Sunday, July 10, 2011

Picnic with family today!

Last week we went to fireworks and cookout at one of my son-n-laws family. Last night we went to our son's for Fireworks at his house. I wish I had taken my camera, they were so pretty! He had little air balloons that were really great, and they seem to go forever. It was really pretty.
Today we have another picnic with family. Have family from Florida here, and getting all the family together. Bake beans are in the oven, then it will soon be time to head to the park.
I don't think I will be doing much stamping today unless it is later tonight or in the weeeee hours of the morning :O)
It's been a good family weekend.
Hope you are all having a great weekend too!
Hugs! Leah Ann

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Hope you had a great day with your family,I love weekends like that...Have a good week..
Mandy x

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Hi! I came from Darlene's blog! Sounds like your having a marvelous time with family! :) I noticed you were from Indiana and so am I! I don't know very many people in blogland from this state so it is nice to meet another Hoosier! I scrolled back to check out your work and it is gorgeous! I love your coloring alot! Hope you an pop by to see me sometime! Oh and I was curious as to what area of Indiana you are from??

Take care and happy crafting!
-Stacie