Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Still here :O)

Hello Everyone,
I'm still here, checking out cards and your blogs, just haven't had a lot of time to comment. Went to son's for a cookout, next day went to daughter's for supper. My daughter and grandson were here today, and now my granddaughter Sidney is here to spend the night.
I have some images colored, but yet to get them on a card.
Can't seem to get energy or whatever it is I need to get busy making cards!
I feel so bad for so many folks who have lost soooo much in these terrible tornado's that just keep tearing up our towns and cities!
It has been pretty hot here now. I think we are going straight from spring well sort of spring, chilly, then stormy, now it's hot and humid! Where can we go that has the perfect weather ??? I think that's where I want to go tee hee hee!
I hope everyone is safe, happy, and you and your families are doing good!
I hope to get back into the swing of things soon.
I did win 10 digital sentiments! Yeah! Thanks so much!!!!
All the darling magnolia's that have come out, sooooo cute!
Hugs! Leah Ann

0 comments: