Saturday, July 16, 2016

Hello Hello Hello...Have some Tilda and Lily of the Valley Cards done today!

Hello, Hello, Hello Everyone!
 I have some Tilda Cards and some LOTV Cards done today. I started them a few days ago, got them all colored, then sewn together...then in between on Friday we had 2 of our grand babies for the day.
I didn't sleep a wink the night before, baby sat all day and after a bite of supper, my hubby and I went in the Stamp room and worked our little hearts out and whallah! we got all 10 of them finished.


So here you go..............


 Ahoy Tilda Sailor Card



 Faith Tilda Angel Card




 Hello My Friend Cowboy LOTV Card




 Tilda Hippie Card




 LOTV Nurse Patient Card




 Shining Star Tilda Ballerina Card




 Sunshine and Rainbows Bee Card...this is one of my favs! 




 XOXO LOTV Card




 You are a Wonderful Friend Mermaid Tilda Card with her cute little Seahorse :)




 You Make Me Smile Pirate Shaker Card LOTV - this is my hubby's favorite card :)

0 comments: