Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Websters Pages Planner and Accessories

I have been playing around with my Websters Pages Planner. I'm not the best photographer but you can see what I have been working on, and having fun!


 My Websters Pages Planner SKY
Here is my Mason Jar Paper Clip
These cute paper clips are for sale in my ZIBBET Shop


 Here is another one listed in my shop and there are more, go check them out ZIBBET

 This one I kept for my planner




 Planner Page KEEP SWIMMING


 My planner December


This is my new Erin Condren Life Planner that I ordered and waiting on. In the upper left hand sidebar click on the picture and check them out for yourself. If you decide to order one please be sure to give them my name...thanks!


Asian Dashboard in my ZIBBET Shop



Beautiful Flower Paper Clip also listed in my Zibbet Shop plus more to choose from.




0 comments: