Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Hey, Hey, Hey, I'm back!! Whoop! Whoop!

Hello Everyone....Can you believe it, I have internet again. We just moved, have a bigger place to live so Don can get around better. It's been over a year since the two amputations and also, we haven smoke over a year either, how about that? :}
Have most everything unpacked except the stamp room, ugggg I nee someone with muscles to do that! We need to hang curtains but that has to wait too.
I haven't colored with my copics in over a year and haven't made a card, so we will see if I can still color sometime soon if they haven't dried up :{
Life happens.
I still need surgery on my knees, I think I will be the next one down unless I get a miracle.
Hubby has a doctor's appt. today so that will take up our afternoon.
So just hope you all haven't forgotten me....tee hee....and I'm backkkkkkkkkkkkkkk on line!!

9 comments:

Elena F Scrap said...

well come. So pleasured you are back . Elena.

Trina said...

Leah Ann, I know you'll be just as good as you were before! Everything you made came out beautifully; you probably have muscle memory for coloring and arranging fliers and die cuts! 😊

Teri said...

I was just thinking about you the other day... was going to check in on your blog, then the phone rang here at work and well, that was that! So glad to see you back! Hopefully your coloring will be like riding a bike, it will all come back to you! Can't wait to see what lovely creations you'll be whipping up next! Congratulations on the no smoking!!! Hope all will work out with your knees, mine are so bad, too!
Hugs,
Teri

Stampin' Monica said...

Yay!!!!! So glad you are back. I missed you. Glad to hear good things are happening. Hugs to you and your hubby ❤❤❤

Unknown said...

I am so glad you are back. I have been a very quiet admirer of your art work.

Life happens and it's great you two are alive. I stopped smoking in 2009. I am now on oxygen 24-7, so I can relate to disabilities. I still miss smoking and I have gained 40 lbs, but it's better than the alternative.

Anyway, I wanted to let you know that I do read your blog and I wanted to say Howdy from Oklahoma.

cathylynn said...

Welcome Back Leah! Congratulations on not smoking. My hubby quit too(2 years ago) . Hope you get all settled so you can start crafting again. Just wanted you to know I was thinking of you. God Bless you and your family.
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

Sandy said...

Hey Leah Ann - I sure am glad you are back!!!!! Congratulations on the not smoking!!
Sandy xx

Sassy Raggedy said...

I thought about you yesterday and then saw your post last night. So glad you will be back with us. I miss all your wonderful creations. Keep in touch so we know what's going on. And take care....Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

Teri said...

Hi Leah Ann, Was just thinking about you and hoping all is well! Are you getting any cardmaking done?
Hugs,
Teri