Thursday, May 2, 2013

Someone Special

 Here is another new Sherri Baldy image, isn't she just the sweetest image :)
Charm says "Someone Special" 
I didn't get very many Mother's Day Cards done, but a lot of them I make are blank inside so I can always add Happy Mother's Day if need be....
I know I'm on a roll today....got up earlier than normal...so I made good use of my day...don't think I will get any done tomorrow we will see...Hubby has doctor's appt...which will probably take most of the afternoon...
 ~SOLD~








2 comments:

~ Jo ~ said...

This is gorgeous! That image is sooo sweet, she's adorable for sure! If ya don't mind me asking ya, where do you get your roses from for your cards?

Hugs,
Jo

ahlers5 said...

I so look forward to seeing what you make each day! This is so adorable.