Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Sad Day of Remembrance!

Today is a sad day of Remembrance because of the 911 tragedy that changed many lives that day! I think it should be a Holiday in honor of that day because the world stopped.... for a while...
It was also my Mom and Dad's Wedding Anniversary....

Gosh! I've been super tired the last couple of days...have colored a few images but haven't been in the stamp room...and I'm behind on blogging. I had my 2 year old grandson this afternoon, and then my youngest son and his new wife and kiddo's were here, so I've had a busy day :O) Fun, but busy....
Hopefully I'll be able to get in there and make a couple of cards tomorrow, we'll see :O)
and hopefully....I'll sleep good tonight and feel rested tomorrow. For the last two days I've been so sleepy, every time I get on the computer, I'm ready to lay down and get some zzz's...but sure as the world spins ...tonight I'll lay down and be wide awake, crazy I know!

Hugs! Leah Ann

0 comments: