Monday, August 13, 2012

It's feeling like Fall the last few days....

What a big drop in our temps...it was down to 66 the other evening...sure feeling like Fall. It's clouding up right now, just waiting for more rain :O) We've had some but need a lot more.
I've been so blessed the last couple of weeks and I'm so thankful!!! God is Good!
I have images stamped and ready to color, some colored and ready to get onto a card. Had the grandson's this evening. Their Momma is going back to school the 20th of the month, so I will have them sometimes on Friday. Right now it's just been on Monday's for a couple of hours, sometimes not even that long.
Started making a card last night and hubby says "you want to come watch Ice Road Trucker's with me....I guess is my reply...
Time for supper...
Hugs! Leah Ann

0 comments: