Friday, July 20, 2012

A little this and a little that!

I been playing catch up. Wow miss one day of blogging and your out of the loop :O) Hubby had a stint put in his leg so hoping that the blockage is fixed and it will stay that way! He's at wound care, so I've been cleaning house a bit, and just got through doing a blog hop. It poured rain at the hospital as I was going out to the car a big huge bolt of lightning scared the fire right out of me...and I got soaked but I got hubby and got him home. Of course where we live, we got very little rain. Seems all around us they get rain and we don't. It's a bit cloudy today, but jeez doesn't mean anything anymore it seems. It will cloud up, thunder and nothing. I guess when we do get it, we will get it good! I have several new images so I'm hoping to get them printed and colored. While hubby was having his surgery our friends 16 yr. old son was life lined to the hospital. He had rolled his truck 3 or 4 times, totaled the truck, but he's o.k. Wow! what a lucky fellow he was and I sure hope he realizes how lucky he is. The man upstairs sure had his hand on him! Well I guess that's about it....hope everyone has a safe, happy weekend! Hugs! Leah Ann

0 comments: