Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Just plain busy....

I have things ready for card class at Franklin College...yes, nervous, it's been sooo long since I've taught a class. Use to do it all the time, then life took over and it's been about 3 years. I have all my little packets ready, the only thing I have to do is pack my die cute machine, scor-pal and cutter...then I'm off. I have 2 classes on Saturday.
Poor hubby is having to go everyday to his HBO treatments on his foot, and in the morning he has to be fitted for his brace, poor fellow is falling apart!
I'm waiting for him to get home so I can get my hair cut and get rid of this mop!
I don't know if I will get more cards made this week, just depends how things go. After the class is over, I've got to get invitations made...I will be glad when I have it all done...so I can relax and know that it's all done and behind me :O)
Being a worry wart is not a pleasant thing!!!
Hope you all are having a fantastic, super day!!! Hugs! Leah Ann

1 comments:

Sandy said...

I only wish I could take a class with you Leah Ann!
sandy