Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Crazy Weather !!!!

Well let's see...it's been pouring and storming all evening. Siren's went off again! No damage for us, but there has been damage and flooding elsewhere! Jeez, I've always been somewhat afraid of storms, but only when it's super bad and windy, but these days, I am!!! Listening to the weather now, hoping it has let up for a while. I colored images since it's been storming...not going to sit in front of the window in the stamp room with crazy weather like this :O)
I guess it's supposed to get really hot now....:( One days it's in the 50's and the next day darn near 80 degrees...again crazy!!!

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Sounds scary!! I thought we had bad weather over here?? I hope you stay safe and well

hugs Vicky x x x

Sandy said...

How is everything going?
sandy