Friday, March 30, 2012

Hailing.....Storms....

 Storms & Hail.......3 30 2012
I have seen it hail in my lifetime, but never this much at once! It was crazy, it was pouring down hail it covered everything! It was a little bigger than a dime,  a lot of it when it melted when it hit the ground.  It had been 78 degrees earlier in the day. I wasn't about to get too close to the window. Hubby closed all the mini blinds because it was hitting the windows so hard. Some people in the State reported quarter size hail, uggh can't imagine that like this! Oh how I'm dreading our weather this year. What a crazy March we have had. Record breaking warm temps, oh my! what is April going to bring....
April showers bring May flowers....do you see the Mum right there. I don't know how this poor flower is making it in the weather we've had!

5 comments:

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

It looked really nasty here today too, but then cleared right up!

Sandy said...

Good Fathers - that's some pretty big hale!
Sandy

Sandy said...

Can I correct that - it is spelled hail. Oh me and my horrid spelling!! Hoppe you did not have any damage.
Sandy

Teri said...

Stay safe and i hope it doesn't come here!!!!
Teri

Unknown said...

O.M.G. thats HAIL !! Hugs Elaine