Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Whimsy Stamps Magazine Issue 7....here's a Sneak Peek of my Card LeCafe....

Hello Everyone! I'm so excited...I was asked to make a card/project for Whimsy Magazine.  Here is a sneak peek, so you will have to go to Whimsy Magazine to see the rest of my project. My card is on page 50. I used one of the New Paris Release Stamps, Make It Crafty Chippie & Whimsy die and Stamp.  They are soooo awesome! I love them....


This magazine is so full of beautiful fun projects/cards and tons of ideas...check it out!!
 
I can tell you that you will find something I used from all 3 companies on my project....

2 comments:

June Nelson said...

Erm its looking good girl now you got me wondering hurry up and lets see it!!!! huggies from me xxxxxxxxx

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Excellent post - looks perfect!! :D Can't wait for next Wednesday where you can show your readers the whole project - they're going to be amazed!!! :D