Saturday, February 18, 2012

My dogs are barkin!

Oh man! am I ever tuckered out! Went to JoAnn Fabric's, Guitar Shop (for my son's birthday present), Michael's, Wal-mart and Aldi's Food, plus we ate at Subway...just got groceries carried in, put away, and I'm sooo tired! I did not sleep a wink last night and night before only 4 hrs. I can never sleep it seems! :(
I was looking for Easter Paper's and Cardstock, didn't find exactly what I had pictured in my head, but I did get some beautiful papers. I also found some awesome papers for the Paris Images :O) Hopefully, I won't be too tired after while and make a card, we will see...had to sit down and take a break. I use to love to go shopping but anymore, it wears me out, and everything I have aches afterwards....don't like this getting old thing!
I guess that's why I'd rather just shop online!
Hope you are all having a great Saturday...!!! Hugs! Leah Ann

0 comments: