Friday, January 6, 2012

Wow! Almost 60 degrees today in January :O) Got a few things done!

Wow! I can't believe it was almost 60 degrees today! We cleaned the car out and swept it out..got outside Christmas decorations put away, got a haircut finally :O) I was going to put on a sweatshirt and hubby said, uhhh I don't think you will need one right now, and I didn't. The sun was shining, a beautiful day! Although it is crazy weather for us in January, I'll take it :O) It was so cold the 1st day of 2012, and now it's warm, I imagine folks will get sick in this weather because we need a good long freeze to kill the germs that are flying around, but I don't like the cold weather anymore :O)
I appreciate all the wonderful comments, as you can see I've been super busy making Valentine Cards. I sure have missed being able to make Magnolia cards. Can't help it, love, love, love these sweet little stamps :O)
Hope you all have had a great day!!! Hugs! Leah Ann

1 comments:

Sandy said...

Hey! It is a little over 60 here today and I want some winter. And yes, I am one of the ones that have manged to get sick. My grand kids were here for 10 days over Christmas holidays and they were all sick. Getting ready to enjoy a bunch of your beautiful cards Leah Ann!
Sandy