Sunday, December 18, 2011

***WINNERS*** of my Blog Candy

I appreciate each of you that entered my blog candy, thanks so much!!!

Put names in a paper bag, and had hubby draw 3 out of the bag:

Winner of Candy #1   is    ......................................................     5. Luanne Pang  Claimed
I will need mailing address from you :O)

Winner of Candy #2   is   .......................................................    16. Skimmia
As soon as you send me an email address, I will give it to Little Miss Muffet so you can use your gift certificate :O)                                                                                                          Claimed

Winner of Candy #3   is    ......................................................    30. Demae            Claimed
I will need your mailing address :O)

Email me at:   lgast24 at gmail dot com

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

4 comments:

Luanne said...

It's me!!! Thank you Leah Ann for the lovely giveaway and congrats to the 2 winners. I have replied to your e-mail.

Merry Christmas!
Luanne
http://craftersreference.blogspot.com

franzesjoi said...

ooohh how bout candy #4? hihih just kiddin'... congratulations to the lucky winners!!! :)

skimmia said...

I'm very happy :-)
I have replied to your e-mail.
congrats to the 2 winners :-)
Merry Christmas !

Pendra said...

Congrats to all the lucky winners... thanks hon for the chance & Happy Holidays!
Crafty Holiday Hugs,
Pendra