Thursday, November 17, 2011

Little Miss Muffet NEW RELEASE Echo Gift Grandson Happy Birthday Card

Hello Everyone! Well Barbara has done it again...isn't Echo cute...hard to make a cute snake :O)
 
Little Miss Muffet New Release - Echo-Gift 
Be sure and check out all the new releases. She even has Echo without the bow. I don't usually like snakes at all, but I like Echo and he is awesome for Southwest cards, which I love to make.
This is for my 13 year old Grandson Cole. I made a pocket in the inside top of card for his money. He wanted money so he could get a model. I figured money was better because I wanted him to get the model he wanted. Whether he did that or not, well that was up to him :O) 

 Animal Friends: Echo
$3.00 - Digital Stamp

Challenges:
Bearly Mine Challenges One for the boys
Outlaws Greeting Challenge 
Heart Song Inspirations Gold or Glitter 

 Inside


Echo Gift Closeup

10 comments:

June Nelson said...

Brilliant card Leah, its really africana its fabby huggies June xxx

Laney said...

Super card!!gorgeous colouring too
thanks for joining us at Bearlymine this time hope to see you next time too
hugs
laney

Arabella said...

Great card Leah Ann! I love the browns you have used and I'm sure your grandson will love it!

Arabella

gina g said...

Gorgeous male card, great image ans papers. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine this time and good luck. luv gina xx

Beate said...

Leah, your card is gorgeous, inside and out!
Hugs and smiles

BA said...

Great card my dear
xoxo BA

Cleota said...

Gorgeous card! I hope your grandson likes it.

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Fab job. The little postage stamp really lend to the Aztec feel of your image and the colours you chose. Awesome twist on this image giving it that antique Aztec feel.

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

This is brilliant and a lovely color scheme for the snake - perfect! He looks so natural in his element and a great card for your grandson. Gorgeous!

CarlaKH said...

Fantastic card! The coloring is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!