Friday, November 11, 2011

JUST WORDZ DESIGN TEAM The Perfect Day Easel Card

Hello Everyone! Here is another card for Just Wordz.
I used Party Time Stamp Set.
I used Just Wordz sentiment & Sheryl Brown Image at Redonkulous Designs "shopping diva image" 
Be sure to hop on over to Kim's at Just Wordz and check out the other DT's projects they have created also.

JUSTWORDZ First Challenge....

Theme is Christmas with a Snowflake, and will be open until November 20, so get creating. Best of luck... The randomly selected winner will win a Sheryl Brown Digital Stamp and an extra entry into the stamp giveaway for the month.
 Isn't she adorable!



 Front


 Closeup


 Base - I used Love charm. Shopping comes with the image.


Sideview


9 comments:

H said...

Yes she is lovely I love the card
have a look at my Sarah Kay teenages they are so nice too.
Hugs Harma

Linda said...

This is such a pretty card.. love the darling little image and all the details are just wonderful.. Very lovely work.. Hugs, Linda

Kimberly said...

Wonderful card. I just love the glitter on the bags, and you colored her perfect. Love the sentiment...and you know i didn't even remember i had (perfect) in the set...i'll have to get creating...thanks for the double posting..www.justwordz.ca

June Nelson said...

Shes a lovely image and looks so happy just like me when I have some money and get shopping!!! love your creations xxxx

:: Samantha KT :: said...

Fabulous easel card! I love how you transformed Sheryl's image! Well done!

Samantha

Kiki said...

This is really fantastic! Love the image and your colouring!

Thanks so much for entering SAM this time!

Hugs, Kiki

Vicky said...

This is gorgeous hun I love the colours & the image is fab.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Tara said...

I am loving all the shimmer on this card and you did an excellent job colouring her!
Tara
tarashomemadehappiness.blogspot.com

Sheryl. ♥Redonkadoodles♥ said...

WHOOO HOOO! Leah Ann! This is simply GORGEOUS! I love what you have done with my Digital Stamp Design! She's perfect! The colours are perfect! Very very nice! :D

♥Redonkulous Designs♥

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Redonkulous-Designs/244687632244969