Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Only high of 60 degrees today....just thinking of all the birthday's we have in Oct.!

Well, it's not even October, and the leaves are starting to turn. It's been chilly for the last 3 weeks of the evening's even when it gets warm in the day. Rain the last few days, and cloudy, then sunny, then cloudy :O) I love the fall, but I'm sure not ready for cold weather.
Sept. had my sister's, step daughter's Birthday's on the 24th & one of my nephew's birthday the 30th, also a great nephew's birthday was Sept 11th.
October has lot's of birthday's for us, more birthday's this month than any other month. Oct. 1 is one of my nieces, Oct 9 is one of my nephew's, Oct 13th is my 2 yr. old grandson, October 24th is my birthday and my oldest granddaughter's Jozey's birthday, and I can't believe she will be 16 and driving soon, man do I feel old.Yep! She made me 40 and Grandma (double whammy) all in the same day:O) The best present a person can get :O) Hope I'm not forgetting anyone (think?)
November, I have a grandson on the 8th, a son n law the 29th. Then Dec. have a 2 granddaughter's with birthday's on on the 18th and the 29th, a step son the 7th, and it would have been Mom's on the 4th. In the meantime Christmas the 25th. 
So, I need to win the lottery soon! :O) I guess you have to play to win? ugghh! The only month we don't have a birthday is January, thank goodness! Jeez!

1 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

That is like me with Oct. birthdays. My granddaughter's is the 24th so you share a birthday with her. Mine is the 20th, another granddaughter is the 15, a grandson is the 1st, another the 5th, and another is the 10th. I probably forgot someone. At least you have lots of beautiful cards to share.