Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I am so behind on blogging!

Hello Everyone,
If I'm a follower of your, you can be sure I'm checking out and looking at all your wonderful cards and projects. Don't always have time to leave comments, but I try to get a few here and there :O) I've had a lot of things going on. Do you ever feel like the days are getting shorter. I can't seem to get enough done in the hours of a day. Most of the time, I can't sleep, and I'm up doing this or that, and still not enough hours in the day. I've been helping my kids with their kids since school has started, and I know I'm getting old when I'm totally exhausted afterwards! Ugghh! 
I'm getting close to 300 followers and I need to put some candy up for all my followers, and I just haven't been able to yet, but I'm going to try to come up with something soon!
Unfortunately, so many needs have to come first, and can't seem to get beyond those! Hopefully things will change. Each year I keep thinking they will, but just isn't in the cards I guess! I'm either going to run out of cards or get a good one...tee hee! Grandma Elva use to say: "Better to laugh than cry"
Hugs to all! Leah Ann






1 comments:

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Boy, I know what you mean. I'm currently not babysitting any more as the baby's Mama quit her job to take care of Dahlia for a bit. I miss her every day, but I love having some craft time again, seems like forever since I've been able to do what I want.