Friday, July 22, 2011

Native American Indian Burden Basket

This on the right is my Native American Indian Burden Basket
I put my prayer's in this basket, and the other day I was going through it and half my prayers have been answered. God is Good!
These were not little prayers, they were extremely important prayers!
Sorry about the shadows, with this horrible heat and high heat index, the news said to leave your blinds and curtains closed to help save on air conditioners, energy etc. So I turned on the lamp, and it left shaddows.
Sorry, ugghh picture is crooked, one of my pet pieves. My grandson has been here, can you tell :O)
Sorry about the picture, not so great. I have my camera set for cards, and it took me forever to get the settings where I want them, and I don't want to mess it up, I might not get it back where I need it!

Burden Basket Close Up
Your supposed to put it by the door and on your way out, put your prayer/burdens in the basket and tie a know in the ribbon. I don't tie knots in the ribbon, and it's not by the front door as you can see, it is about my couch, but it still works for me! :O)

2 comments:

Jane Wetzel said...

Very cool...we would all be suprised if we actually LOOKED at what prayers were answered..I am happy for you!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Beautiful basket and wonderful that some prayers have been answered!