Thursday, July 28, 2011

My first stair step card and coloring with distress inks

My first Stair Step Card Angel Tilda "Angel's Above" Oh my goodness, I hope the next one doesn't take me this long :O) Of course, I made flowers too! The turquoise flower is one of them. I also for the very first time, colored the image with Distress Inks.
Simon Says Challenge



 I love this song, so I put the Chorus in this card for the verse.

 Back step
 Middle step
 This is one of the flowers I made close up.

8 comments:

Heidi said...

Absolutely gorgeous, so many techniques at once, no wonder it took longer than usual, you've done a beautiful job with all of them, hugs heidi x

Unknown said...

Wow and Wow gorgeous gorgeous!!! I am trying the distressing with inks too for my first time ever!!!!! Wish me luck!!!!Yours looks like you have been doing this for ages!!!!!! Wow beautiful creation!!!!!

Diana Crick said...

Wonderful attention to detail, every element works so perfectly together. Also love the flower you made! A beautiful intricate card Leah Ann.
hugs, Diana

Niki Estes said...

Oh, wow! What a lot of work and it turned out so neat! Just beautiful!

coldwaters2 said...

Wow what a quality creation, loving the colours and design also the embellishments and of course Tilda looks amazing.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Linda . J said...

This is stunning,fabulous colours and details!perfectly gorgeous and the papers are beautiful!Thanks for popping by my place :-)

Hugs Linda

Ronda Archangelo said...

Lovely card...wonderful colors too! I'm going to have to try those Distress Inks...you did a wonderful job :-)

Christine said...

Wow, your card is amazing!! I love all of the little details. The stair step card is not easy to do but you have pulled it off beautifully!! Love your choice of stamp and coloring too! Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog!!
xoxo, Christine