Friday, July 8, 2011

Coloring with Prisma pencils & gamsol and really loving it!

I went to Archiver's and found a little kit with gamsol, and the tools to color with prisma pencils that I've had for a few years. I used a 30% off coupon, because this little kit was just a little too expensive I thought! I have been coloring images with it, and I'm really loving them. Soooo, probably the next card I make will have one of the images I have been coloring this evening.
I have several copics, and was getting kind of tired of the same colors, sooo I'm giving the prisma's a go, and probably will try distress inks again. I had a few problems last time I tried the distress inks, but I'm going to give it another go! I'm a stubborn one, and I will get it eventually tee hee :O)
Ugghh stamping I love, just wish I had tons of money because there is always, always something I'm wanting!
Hugs! Leah Ann

0 comments: