Friday, April 22, 2011

Grandson Benjamin's Birthday Card Fisher Moose

This is Grandson Benjamin's card. I used Fisher Moose I won from Whimsy Stamp Blog Hop
The other stamps are Stampin Up. My son and grandson's love outdoors hunting, fishing, so I think he will really like this card, and his favorite color is green. Now I'm going to have to make one in red for Terry, there birthday's are 8 days apart. It will probably have to be pretty much the same so one won't say, "why didn't you make mine like that" :O)
I'm sorry, I can't seem to hold the camera straight to save my neck! The card is straight, just the picture taker!! We'll see how long the card last, 10 year old boy's don't always think how much you put into something, so I didn't spend a whole lot of time on it :O)

Front

Base


Fisher Moose close up

Oh and here's the kitty who ate the fish who's bones are on the base of the card :O)

3 comments:

Liza said...

Lovely work, a fab image and colours.

Liza x

Sheree said...

This is so darned cute!!!! I LOVE that stamp as we are all about the outdoors (makes sense having four boys). You have done a marvelous job once again!

Unknown said...

Beautiful
Wonderful job