Monday, June 25, 2012

Waterlily Tilda Hello

Waterlily Tilda "Hello"

Challenges:

I won the Magnolia Die at Midweek Magnolia Challenge. I love these precious Dragonfly diecuts. I've been wanting them for a long time and I am tickled to death to have them...thanks! Magnolia :O)
Still no rain and it's supposed to be 101 Thursday, Egads! I'm over this hot weather for sure. I'm supposed to help my daughter paint and I'm not sure how it's going to be with the weather that hot. It's inside, but the poor air conditioners are having a hard time keeping it cool when it's this hot. WE NEED RAIN SOOO BAD!!!! It's really nice out today, in the 80's, wind blowing, and beautiful blue skies.

 Top Inside - Has note card in pocket
Bottom Inside:
 "I count myself in nothing else so happy as in a soul remembering my good friends"

7 comments:

Sandy said...

your design work is gorgeous (as usual) and your coloring fantastic. I also love the colors you have used. I hope you are getting rain or soon will be!
Sandy

Alyce said...

Wow such a gorgeous card Leah Ann! Congrats on your win...that dragonfly die is certainly gorgeous. Love all of the layering and the pretty colour tones :)

Sarah said...

Fabulous card! The colours you have used are gorgeous! Beautiful colouring!

Pryn said...

Gorgeous card, Leah Ann! Your coloring is beautiful! Love the note card pocket!
Thank you for stopping by my blog during The Outlawz celebration :) I hope to see you in the party challenges ;) Hugs!

Sisters Craft Cafe said...

beautiful! love the green color card and those pink flowers and pom poms

luanne

June Nelson said...

Leah Ann darlin this is a delightful little card and your colouring is brilliant, love the greens and pinks too, a wonderful combination, hope your ok hunnie Huggies JUne xxx

Debra Smith said...

I love them colors together. You made it look fabulous and your coloring is always spot on.