Monday, April 16, 2012

Tilda Catching Stars Criss Cross Card

 Tilda Catching Stars Criss Cross Card Happy Mother's Day
Challenges:
Wild Orchid Crafts Spring
Simon Says Stamp Spring Flowers
Magnolia Deep Ocean Challenge

Kelly Pickler's A Mother's Day Song Lyrics
I pull the covers over my head
I pray there's some way
That life could skip a day to Monday
I try to count my blessings
It's a long, long list
For a girl who has so much
There's so much that I miss on days like this
I wish I could go to town
Buy you a card
That says 'I love you' inside a heart
And one that makes you laugh
Pick you flowers from our yard
You can set 'em in the window in a Mason jar
Dad will take our photograph
One two three
Smile, say cheese
Oh I wish it could be that way
Every mother's day
Maybe someday I will let go
But right now I'm still hanging on
Maybe one day God will bless me
With a daughter of my own
I'll have love I've never known
She could go to town
Buy me a card
Says 'I love you' inside a heart
One that makes me laugh
She'll pick me flowers from our yard
I'll set 'em in the window in a Mason jar
And dad will take our photograph
One two three
Smile, say cheese
Oh I wish it could be that way
Every mother's day
One two three
Smile, say cheese
Oh I wish we could be that
Every mother's day...




 Close Up

Inside "Happy Mother's Day

11 comments:

Wendy - AKA Mrs. B said...

Beautiful mother's Day Card, Leah Ann!!! I've not tried this fold, but you've inspired me to!!! Thank you! wendy xx

Michele Roos said...

This is such a gorgeous card. I love the image you've used and the colours are fabulous. Hugs Michele x

coldwaters2 said...

Wowww Leah Ann this is so beautiful, wow, the colours, design, embellishments and Tilda look amazing, awesome creation.
hugs
Lorraine x

Marcea said...

absolutely beautiful!
Thankyou for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week
-x-

Joann Burton said...

Just beautiful. I have got to try this card. joann sassy raggedy

Linda said...

This is simply beautiful.. Love the details.. very lovely work as always.. Hugs, Linda

Kimberly said...

Super fabulous...love it. All your details and added touches are perfect...tfs

June Nelson said...

Wow mrs clever boots this is awesome!! its so pretty and I love the foldo ver lookhowdya do that , ooh your soo clever and sotalented!!! its just gorgeous me darlin, hope you have a good day whatever your doing xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sandy said...

Hey Leah Ann! Very nice pretty card. You surprised me!!! It is not
an easel card!! LOL
sandy

cathylynn said...

OH Leah Ann this card is beautiful!! Great coloring, embellishments and all your special touches!
Hgs, Cathy-Lynn

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous, thank you so much for joining us at Wild Orchid Craft's this time, hugs Pops x