Friday, November 25, 2011

Just Wordz Design Team "My 1st Christmas" Whimsy Reindeer Easel Card

 Here is my card this week for JUST WORDZ Design Team. I used Just Wordz Party Time Stamp Set, and Whimsy"s Cheer Deer Reindeer. Check out Kim's  
Just Wordz Blow Out Sale on Black Friday....it will carry over for the full weekend. WOW!  a 35% discount...cost for one set will be $13.64 US dollars....So go on over and check out the other Design Team Member's Cards and Kim Fabulous Sale!!!

See the snow on the end of his nose :O) I remember raising goats and when their babies were born, they were up hopping and jumping around, and I picture a baby deer, sniffing the snow and coming up with the snow on the end of their little noses!

~SOLD~



This card is featured on the Outlawz Gallery Yeah!
Front


 Base


 Closeup


 Floral Bouquet


Sideview

15 comments:

Leanne said...

Absolutely gorgeous & detailed. Love it. There are a lot of other beautiful creations I see here since my last visit. Love the meaning of Christmas.

Tammy @ The Stitching Coop said...

You really have a knack for these cards. This one is adorable. Hugs. Tammy

Michelle B. said...

Wow, your card is so beautiful, love the easel fold! Your papers and attention to detail is superb! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments!

Kimberly said...

Love love love this card...how fabulous....the image, the colors, the layout and all the added detail is so wonderful..so sorry i had your link wrong on my blog but it's all fixed now...i just noticed when i got home from work...again sorry. Have a great day.
www.justwordz.ca

Karen C said...

Oh my! This is fantasic! I still need to make a card form my Grandbaby's 1st birthday... LOL Thanks for playing with us this week at Whoopsi Daisy - remember if you use a Whoopsi Daisy image you can be entered into the top three challenge for a special prize! Hope you enjoyed the blog hop!
Hugs,
Karen C

June Houck said...

Gorgeous card! I love all the dimension…fabulous :)

Sheryl Brown said...

This card is so CUTE! The image makes me laugh - I love it! Nicely coloured Leah Ann!

Daisychain said...

A great Christmas creation, love the design and colours. Thanks for sharing it with us at Whoopsi Daisy, hope you enjoyed the Christmas Blog Hop. Hugs Christine x

Hippieaud (aka Audrey) said...

This is super stunning, I love the flowers and garland you added and the coloring on your image is fabulous!! Thanks so much for playing at WHOOPSI DAISY this week:)

Janny said...

WOW What a beauty is this, so lovely the image is so sweet, hugs Janny

deesdesigns said...

You have outdone yourself once again - this is STUNNING! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us for our Winter Holiday Sentiment challenge at Aud Sentiments. I hope you'll have time to join us for our next challenge, I can't wait to see what you create!

Sandy said...

What do you mean you can't get into the Christmas spirit. This card spell Christmas spirit! I love it!!
Sandy

Gemma said...

a gorgeous creation! Thanks for playing along with our Winter themed challenge this time at AUD Sentiments! Gemma :)

:: Samantha KT :: said...

Yowswer! This is stunning! I love EVERYTHING about this card! Excellent job!

Cor* said...

Awesome creation! Aren't Kim's stamps so awesome!?! Well done. I love to look at your easle cards!